- The opinions expressed are those of their respective authors and do not necessarily represent those of Women’s Crisis Support-Defensa de Mujeres.
- You may post a comment on any blog topic as long as it is NOT deemed offensive, disrespectful, and inappropriate by WCS-DDM Staff.
- Any comments may be removed and the user shall be subject to being blocked from the site if inappropriate comments persist.
- By posting a comment, you are agreeing to the agreements on this page.
- We want this to be a safe place for everyone to hang out and be able to express opinions appropriately.
Interested in something specific?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Check out past posts!
- A little late but did anyone watch the Chime for Change concert?? #girlpower 3 years ago
- RT @WithoutViolence: 26,000 people in the military were sexually assaulted in 2012. Learn more and share bit.ly/10yWx8l #NotInvisib… 3 years ago
- Check out our latest blog post! & see how drama on TV is affecting our relationships! "Garbage In, Garbage Out?" wp.me/s1QQnL-drama 3 years ago
- @RCNVsantacruz Great panel last night on #RapeCulture ! #Kudos 3 years ago
- RT @RepresentPledge: "How Corporations Dropped the Ball on the #FBrape Campaign" by @JenSiebelNewsom huff.to/1aK4KMG #MissRep 3 years ago